viernes, octubre 07, 2005

Hidden Place / Bjork

Through the warmest cord of care your love was sent to me
I'm not sure what to do with itor where to put it
I'm so close to tears and so close to simply calling you up I'm simply suggesting
We go to that hidden place that we go to that hidden place we go to that hidden place we go to a hidden place
Now, I have been slightly shy but I can smell a pinch of hope to almost have allowed once fingers to stroke the fingers I was given to touch with but careful, careful there lies my passion, hidden there lies my love I'll hide it under a blanket lull it to sleep
I'll keep it in a hidden place I'll keep it in a hidden place Keep it in a hidden place Keep it in a hidden place
He's the beautifulest, fragilest, still strong dark and divine and the littleness of his movements hides himself he invents a charm that makes him invisible hides in the hair can I hide there too hide in the air of him seek solicesanctuary
in that hidden place in a hidden place in a hidden place we'll stay in a hidden placeooooo, in a hidden place we'll live in a hidden place we'll be in a hidden place in a hidden place...

esta cancion es perfecta y bella para un viernes como hoy

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

uy que bilingue tu, oye.

HVELOSO dijo...

estuve aquí y comencé a experimentar deseos irrefrenables de sentir a bjork en mis oidos, GRACIAS..por aquello